The smell of Coconut Oil reminds me of Summer. I love it! There are so many benefits in using Coconut Oil. It lowers cholesterol, obesity, heart disease and Alzheimer's disease!
How to use Coconut Oil :
- You can make a super healthy and oh so jummy chocolate fudge out of it. How great is that. Eating chocolate and knowing you are doing your body a favor (and your sweet tooth). Here is the recipe.
Here is a video from youtube by Naturesknockouts that shows you have to make it.
- You can use it as a body lotion. It will make you smell good and it moist your skin. Two birds in one.
- You can use it in your hair. Use it in your ends after showering to give you healthy hair, and not dry split ends (don't use to much.. then your hair might look a bit greasy).
- U can use it as a conditioner for your hair. Use it to massage your scalp if you have a dry scalp.
- Some drops of Coconut Oil in your hair color when dying it will protect your hair from the chemicals.
- You can use Coconut Oil instead of butter when you are using your frying pan.
I am sure there is a lot of other things you can use Coconut Oil for, but this is what I use it for.
Enjoy smelling like coconut, the Summer sun and eating chocolate Fudge :)