torsdag 14. april 2011

Peanut butter and Cocoa milkshake

This milkshake definitely cures my sweet tooth. It is one of my favorites smoothies. You don’t need any sugar. This is more then sweet enough. This is the kind of drink that makes me so happy I’m a vegan. I’m not missing out.

And Yes I have been bitten by the smoothie/milkshake bug

I'm also going to make Ice Cream out of this one. I love peanut butter and chocolate !!


You need:
-       1 frozen banana (I usually put the banana in the freezer in the morning when I’m headed out the door for school, so I can make the milkshake as a treat when I get back).

-       1T peanut butter

-       1 tsp raw cocoa powder

-       ½ a cup to ¾ of a cup milk (I use almond. It makes all my milkshakes creamy)

You just put everything in a blender and wait till it’s smooth. You will not be sorry you took the time. 


Have a good Easter break people :D Take some time off for a bubble bath and a walk in the park, or for some reading. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar