tirsdag 19. april 2011

Oatmeal O How I Love You!

I eat oatmeal almost every morning. Why? It taste good, it fills me up until Lunch, and it only takes about 3 minutes to make. Also on a cold morning, like most mornings in Norway it makes me warm, and ready for the day.


Here are just some examples of how I eat my oatmeal.

1. With  1T peanut butter and 1T cacao powder. Hmmmm. It`s almost like a treat.

2. With cinnamon and vanilla powder in it. I cook it with the cinnamon and vanilla in it.

3. With strawberry jam on top and some vanilla powder in when I make it.

4. With honey and cinnamon.

5. With crushed nuts and chocolate. yumyumyum. I am a chocolate monster

With Blueberry jam, honey and almonds on top. Cinnamon mixed in when cooking.


1 tsp vanilla mixed in and 1T cinnamon when cooking. Honey and cinnamon on top when done.

Oatmeal I love you for your versatility!!!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar