This one is with peanut butter and cacao in it too.
The first ice cream I tried making was just the plain banana one. You can't taste to much of the banana which I think is good. I'm not a huge banana fan. I topped the ice cream with chocolate sauce and it was to die for!! How great is that, ice cream with only two ingredients.
The next ice cream I tried making is the one in the picture.
You will need:
Vegan dark chocolate
1. Put your banana in the freezer 1-2 hours before you make it or over night.
2. Add the banana in a blender ( I used a powerful hand mixer)
3. Let it blend until it turns light yellow and remind you of soft ice cream.
4. Then add 2 tbs of peanut butter and 1 tbs of cacao powder. Mix until your ice cream is a solid brown color like chocolate ice cream.
5. Top with crushed chocolate (I put the chocolate in a plastic bag and used a bottle to turn it into pieces) and peanuts.
I LOVE this ICE CREAM!!!
Next time I'm going to use banana and strawberries to make strawberry soft ice cream and top it with fresh strawberries :D Life is good!!!