onsdag 6. april 2011

Ice Cream Banana Style

It turns out that by freezing a banana for 1-2 hours and then putting it in a blender makes the banana into a soft ice cream. I had to try this myself, and it does turn into ice cream!!! I kinda felt guilty eating, cause it feels like I'm eating real ice cream (which is not good for your bum... I don't need a bigger one).

This one is with peanut butter and cacao in it too.

The first ice cream I tried making was just the plain banana one. You can't taste to much of the banana  which I think is good. I'm not a huge banana fan. I topped the ice cream with chocolate sauce and it was to die for!! How great is that, ice cream with only two ingredients.

The next ice cream I tried making is the one in the picture.

You will need:
One banana
Peanut butter
Cacao powder
Vegan dark chocolate
Peanuts

Directions:
1. Put your banana in the freezer 1-2 hours before you make it or over night.
2. Add the banana in a blender ( I used a powerful hand mixer)
3. Let it blend until it turns light yellow and remind you of soft ice cream.
4. Then add 2 tbs of peanut butter and 1 tbs of cacao powder. Mix until your ice cream is a solid brown color like chocolate ice cream.
5. Top with crushed chocolate (I put the chocolate in a plastic bag and used a bottle to turn it into pieces) and peanuts.

I LOVE this ICE CREAM!!!

Next time I'm going to use banana and strawberries to make strawberry soft ice cream and top it with fresh strawberries :D Life is good!!!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar