onsdag 13. april 2011

Gone with Baking Soda - In with Olive

I love baking soda shampoo, but............
 I recently found out that baking soda takes away B-vitamins from your body, which in my case is not good. Since I don't eat meat or dairy my body does not get B-vitamins that easy. I also like my body to keep the B- vitamins I'm feeding it. So I started using a different "shampoo".
Face, body and I use it for hair too. How great is that!


My new shampoo:

1. Use a 100% olive oil soap bar. Just foam it into your hair like a normal shampoo. Okay so it feels  different than normal shampoo. It does not give that massive foam you get with normal shampoo, but it cleans the hair.

2.  I use 1 cup of hot water with 1 T apple cider vinegar to rinse my hair.
Use cold water at the end.

= My hair ends up looking good!! It is soft and shiny and I don't need to condition my hair. I figure is the olive oil that makes my hair so smooth :D My hair also smells great.. it's like my hair gives off it's own perfume.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar