torsdag 28. april 2011

Blueberry Muffins

I made the same kind of muffins as the carrot muffins. I had to tuck the blueberries in though, cause the muffin dough is pretty thick and I did not want the blueberries to crack.


These are my new "Blueberry Breakfast Cake". I love Starbucks Blueberry Breakfast Cake and would treat myself with it once a week. Now when I'm Vegan I can't have them but I can have these :) They are just as good without the sugar. Hmmm.


Recipe (Just change the shredded carrots with blueberries and added 1/4 T of lemon juice pr muffin.) This is not my recipe. I found it on the blog where I linked you too. You should try out some of the other recipes too. I have tried many and keep coming back to this blog, cause the recipes are healthy and so goooood!!


This is how they look plain (without the cream on top). As you can see I multiplied the single lady recipe by 12. So now I have 12 muffins instead of 1. My mum wanted some extra muffins she could freeze.



Next time I might add some more lemon juice to the recipe. I love the lemon taste in the Blueberry Muffins. Enjoy your breakfast :)


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar