søndag 10. april 2011

Avo and Car Sushi

I love sushi. I learned to like sushi when moving to San Francisco, where I got a lot of Asian friends that all love sushi. First I thought it was weird tasting, but I learned to love it and now I truly love it!! Give things a few tries before you brush them off.

This is a veggie sushi roll. You only need 4 ingredients.  Sushi rolls are easy to make and fills you up. Seaweed is also very good for your body. It's full of minerals, vitamins and iron. 

You need:
-       Two nori papers / sushi sheets
-       2 small carrots
-       1 avocado
-       Soy sauce
-       Sushi mat

Directions:

1.     Use a cheese grater on the carrots
2.     Put the Nori paper on a sushi mat. Scoop avocado on top, lay it by the edge of the paper but be sure to leave a border. Fill about half of the Nori paper with avocado.
3.     Put the cut carrots on top of where you laid the avocado.
4.     Roll the sushi mat from the edge where you started laying you avocado till the Nori paper reaches the end of the paper where there are no veggies. Use a bit of water on your fingers to make the edge of the Nori paper stick together.
5.     Now you have a roll of sushi. Then cut it into slices. Eat with some soy sauce dipping.



I hope you enjoy! 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar