torsdag 14. april 2011

Hairstyles

I have been trying to be more creative with my hair lately. Just a fun project for myself. Learning new hairdos on youtube and recreating styles I know. I'm pretty boring when it comes to hair.
I would always be the wash and go kind of girl. Which sometimes leaves me feeling that my hair is boring, cause I never really do anything with it. I know a lot of different do's I just never bother.

I have been trying to change that these last few days. I know these hairdos are not anything special, but it is a beginning at least for me.
(And yeah it feels strange posting a picture of me... but I figure why not... I always find blogs with picture of the person better, cause it's more personal)
 Two bun updo.
 Scarf in braid.
 How my hair normally looks.
 Sleep in curls.
 French braid.

Short hair updo.

These are just a few.. I'm just terrible at taking pictures of my hair from the back.

I hope this inspires you to try some new hairdos :D Internet is a good way to learn if you can't braid for example.
Here are some hair tutorials on youtube I like :

Fake Bob

Overnight curls 

Dutch Braid

Boohoo

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar