fredag 8. april 2011

Mint “Amazing” Milkshake!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE mint milkshake. I would always buy it at the movies (before I went vegan).  Two days ago I came over this girls blogg. She has a healthy mint milkshake recipe and I had to try it.

It became thick and so so so GOOD !!!!

I seriously think that who ever found up this milkshake deserves a medal, that’s how much I love it.

Here is what you need:
-       1 frozen banana
-       Vegan chocolate (crush the chocolate into chunks with a bottle)
-       2 drops peppermint extract
-       2/3 cups milk (I used coconut milk)
-       Frozen spinach ¼ of a cup


Directions:
Mix everything in a blender except the chocolate. Finish mixing when everything is blended into a fine milkshake texture. Add the chocolate chunks with a spoon and drink up J


If your like me this will turn into a milkshake favorite, and I just can’t believe how this healthy milkshake can taste the same as a normal fatty mint milkshake.  I feel so lucky to have found this recipe yumyumyum. 

Have a good weekend and Enjoy yourself! 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar