I found this recipe on youtube it's by natureknockout's. I made half a recipe. I have a really small fridge with a small freezer, so that's why.
What you need:
- ½ cup cacao powder or cow powder
- a little bit less the a ½ cup of honey or avagar (maybe half a cup if you use this)
- ½ cup shredded coconut unsweetened
- ½ cup coconut oil organic
1. Mix everything (except nuts) in a blender.
2. When the paste is smooth looking add crushed nuts. I put the nuts in a plastic bag and go at the nuts with a bottle. Feels great to get out some inner anger :p
3. Put the mixture in a square box. I used a plastic one I have.
4. Place in the freezer for 30 min.
5. Cut into squares
6. Then eat J or put the chocolate fudge squares in a plastic box and back in the freezer, so that I can eat them later