lørdag 2. april 2011

Chocolate Fudge!!!

Omg I love this !! It taste so good that my head almost got stuck in the mixing bowl. It taste a bit like brownies and look a bit like brownies, but in all fairness it taste better then brownies! I going to keep making these all the time and keep them in the freezer for when people come over or I really need some sweets. And yes it has no sugar, it is healthy and good for your skin :)
I found this recipe on youtube it's by natureknockout's. I made half a recipe. I have a really small fridge with a small freezer, so that's why.

What you need:
-       ½ cup cacao powder or cow powder
-       a little bit less the a ½ cup of honey or avagar (maybe half a cup if you use this)
-       ½ cup shredded coconut unsweetened 
-       ½ cup coconut oil organic 
-       Nuts
Direction:
1.     Mix everything (except nuts) in a blender.
2.     When the paste is smooth looking add crushed nuts. I put the nuts in a plastic bag and go at the nuts with a bottle. Feels great to get out some inner anger :p
3.     Put the mixture in a square box. I used a plastic one I have.
4.     Place in the freezer for 30 min.
5.     Cut into squares

6.     Then eat J or put the chocolate fudge squares in a plastic box and back in the freezer, so that I can eat them later

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar