torsdag 7. april 2011

Jewelry

As I posted earlier I have cleaned out my closet. I thought I might as well do the same with my jewelry or at least organize it.
All the cheap hm jewelry that has turned black or that I don’t use anymore I threw out or gave away.


I bought these green long containers; they were 3 for $ 1.5. I think these are used for pencils or office supplies. I divided mine into 3 sections pr. container. I used thick paper that I found in magazines like the cover and the back (also can use a cereal box). I folded the paper in half and made a V shape with a small end.
I used kneaded eraser to make the thick paper stick to the bottom of the container, so it will not fall when I stack on my jewelry. To make 3 sections in one container you need to make to Vs.


I used one container for earrings, one for necklaces and one for rings, bracelets and hairpins.

 I am very happy with the result. It looks tidy and kind of cute.
Before it was all a mess and I did not wear it, cause it was all tangled together and in one box with a lid. I never really knew what I had. Now I’m definitely going to be wearing them.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar