onsdag 6. april 2011

Green Smoothie

Lately I have been making green smoothies. Making one has always seemed a bit scary to me... you know " How can it be good?" I know it's good for my body, but for me it needs to taste good too if I'm going to drink/eat it. Here is three that I enjoy making and drinking. I hope you will too :)
This one taste mostly pineapple. Don't let the color fool you.
Smoothie 1 :
1/2 cup Almond milk ( I made my own. Here is how. )
1/2 cup Mango
3/4 -1 cup Spinach 
1 tbs agave nectar or honey
1 tsp flax-seed
1 cup Pineapple
Mix it all together and drink :) ( I put mine in a bottle to bring to school)

Smoothie 2 : I Really LOve this One, taste like a Fancy Cocktail
1 Apple
1/2 Avocado 
1-2 tbs Lemon juice 
Mix and enjoy with friends <3

Smoothie 3:
3/4 cup Spinach
1 cup water
1 Orange
1 Pear 
1 tbs Honey or Agave nectar 
1/2 Pineapple 
This one taste mostly like fresh pear drink :) 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar