Today I made my own chocolate for the first time. I had no idea how it would turn out since I kinda put some ingredients together myself. I did not have all the products to the recipe I found online so it turned into an experiment.
But the finished product tasted so so good! I love chocolate and who know how much chocolate you get from not much.. Buying vegan chocolate tends to be very pricy
What you need:
1 cup coconut butter
half a cup raw cacao powder
3/4 of a cup maple syrup or other sweeteners
1/2 nuts (i used almond)
1. Put the nuts in a blender till they are fine cut
2. Heat coconut butter on low heat
3. Blend in cacao powder and the crushed nuts
4. Blend in sweeteners
5. When the chocolate/mass looks even transfer to molds
6. Put in the freezer and about 15 min later you have yourself some very tasty chocolate!
I would keep the chocolate in the freezer cause they get softer in the fridge.