fredag 18. mars 2011

Chocolate Balls "Funny name ha"

This is easy to make and has a taste of Heaven.
Seriously if I could I would have someone feed them to me every minute. I think my ass would suffer but I would be happy as a balloon.


 Here is what you need:
-       About half a cup of almonds
-       8 big dates
-       1 tbs maple or any syrup
-       5 tbs raw cacao powder
-       4 tbs coconut butter
-       ½ tsp sea salt

Mix it all in a blender. Form into balls when the “dough” is sticky enough to hold together. Place in the fridge for 30min -1hour before you eat. Leave the balls plain or roll them in cacao powder or confectioner’s sugar or flaked coconut J Really what ever you want to roll them in. How about tutti frutti cake sprinkle?

 They taste so muuuccchhh better when cold. Enjoy them with friends and I’m sure these are gonna be something you make again and again and again.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar