What you need:
1 slice of bread (I used a non dairy bread)
Tofutti Creamy Smooth, Garlic & Herbs
milk (soy or almond)
1 or 2 shots of coffee
Directions for Bread:
1. Slice the piece of bread in two.
2. Cover it with cream cheese
3. Put slices of avokado over the cream cheese.
4. Cut a thin slice og tomato and put on top.
5. You can also sprinkle some oregano or any hurb on top if u want. I like it best with just the taste of the cream cheese herbs , but that is up to you.
1. Heat up some water enough for one or two shots of coffee
2. Fill a glass half full of milk and use a milkfoamer.
( I just got one and I love love love it! It makes me feel like im drinking coffee at a cafe. I get the sort of relax and luxary feeling. )
3. Mix in a table spoon of instant coffee to the water and a tea spoon of honey.
4. Pour some milk in a cup. mix the shot in with the milk. Then at the end scoop the foam on top and sprinkle with cinnamon.
Enjoy your super fast and easy breakfast <3