onsdag 2. mars 2011

Fast Breakfast

So this is what I made for breakfast this morning. I was in a rush and needed something quick but still healthy and jammy. This breakfast is easy to make. Very easy. With the taste and smell of herbs. Also the taste of cinnamon is in the air and I feel very spiritual.





What you need:

1 slice of bread (I used a non dairy bread)
avocado
tomato
Tofutti Creamy Smooth, Garlic & Herbs
Honey
cinnamon
milk (soy or almond)
1 or 2 shots of coffee

Directions for Bread:
1. Slice the piece of bread in two.
2. Cover it with cream cheese
3. Put slices of avokado over the cream cheese.
4. Cut a thin slice og tomato and put on top.
5. You can also sprinkle some oregano or any hurb on top if u want. I like it best with just the taste of the cream cheese herbs , but that is up to you.

Cinnamon Coffee:
1. Heat up some water enough for one or two shots of coffee
2.  Fill a glass half full of milk and use a milkfoamer.
( I just got one and I love love love it! It makes me feel like im drinking coffee at a cafe. I get the sort of relax and luxary feeling. )
3. Mix in a table spoon of instant coffee to the water and a tea spoon of honey.
4. Pour some milk in a cup. mix the shot in with the milk. Then at the end scoop the foam on top and sprinkle with cinnamon.



Enjoy your super fast and easy breakfast  <3

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar