søndag 27. mars 2011

Pancake Vulcano

This cake taste so yummy. If you are a pancake person like me this is one cake you need to make. This is my first time making it, and I will definitely make it again. Since I don’t have a stove there is not many cakes I can make. So this one will be at hit in my "student" kitchen.

Pancakes:
-       2 cups flour
-       4 tsp no egg
-       Some sugar not really necessary
-       Some salt
-       1 tsp baking soda
-       4 tbs h2o
-       4 tsp oil
-       2  2/3 cup of milk (I used rice in this one but It really does not matter)
 Directions:
1.     Mix all the dry.
2.     Mix in the fluids
3.     Use oil for frying the pancakes

Filling:
I used one layer-mashed banana, one with raspberry jam, one with strawberries and one with chocolate spread. Then one layer with banana again and so on.
On top I used soy cream and strawberries. 
                                                               Enjoy !!!!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar