torsdag 10. mars 2011

Chocolate Milkshake

I tried the chocolate milkshake from the blog My New Roots.
The first time I tried it I thought I tasted a bit weird, but when I added more maple syrup it became very sweet and jammy.


I have made this "milkshake" four times in the past two weeks. It is good to make when you want candy or just want "need" something sweet. I need something sweet everyday.
I have been a vegan for 4 weeks already. Im very proud of myself. Needless to say I feel great and that I will never go back.


How to make the milkshake is here

I half the recipe, cause I find that that is more than enough to drink for one person. I get almost two of the glasses I'm holding here with milkshake and after drinking both glasses my tummy can't fit more.

It is good to make for a quick lunch or a quick breakfast or when you just want some sweets :p I also found that if I use very little water (about 1/4 of a cup water..I used almond milk instead) it turns into  "chocolate yogurt". If you make the yogurt it is very tasty to add cashew nuts when you eat it.


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar