fredag 4. mars 2011

Creamier Coffee

Okey so I tested out a new way to get the foam on my coffee even creamer, and it worked!
The cream turned out even creamer than the normal cappuccino I would get at cafes before I went vegan.

                       I can not believe it! It's even better tasting and creamier !


You need for the creamy part:

Milk (I used rice)
Thick coconut milk


Directions:

1. I used about 1/4 of a cup of coconut milk then I poured rice milk over till about half the cup was filled. Maybe a bit more.

2. I used my milk frother

3. When the milk reached up to the top of the cup and was creamy I poured a shot of coffee over.

4. I sprinkle some cinnamon over ( u can also used caramel sauce or chocolate if you really want to treat yourself!!)








Im telling you the foam taste so soooo Gooood and it even makes that "bubble" sound.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar