lørdag 19. mars 2011

“Cheese” Cake

It’s my Birthday tomorrow and I had to make a cake. I have never tried this recipe before and I was a bit worried about using dates (not my favorite thing to eat). I did not expect much of this cake since it is made of Cashews, almonds, and dates. ”How the hell can it taste good right?”

I was wrong though... The cake both looks amazing and taste amazing I cannot believe it!

Here is the recipe I used

I used strawberries instead of raspberries though. I’m definitely going to make it with raspberries too. I also want to make it with raw cacao powder instead of the fruit (strawberry layer). Mango like the girl on my new roots suggests also seem very yummy.

The best thing about this cake is that is easy to make. Very easy in fact and It has so few ingredients which is a big plus. And get this IT’S GOOD FOR YOU AND TASTE AMAZING (I could not believe it)!!!!! 
I got about 10 pieces of cake so now all that’s left is to enjoy !

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar