lørdag 14. mai 2011

What I have been eating Lately

I am still very busy with finals this last month. I love working with 3D and I am having such a good time being busy at school, but at the same time I don't have time for much else.
But back to the food. Here is some pictures of what I have been eating.
I hope it inspires you to be creative when it comes to food.




Dinner 1:
 I filled lettuce leafs with beans, tomato and corn in a tomato sauce. I ate it with french fries. I just had to have french fries this day. I was craving it so bad.




Dinner 2: Veggie soup
I heated water with veggie broth. Cut tofu in squares and combined in the water with sliced carrot and broccoli.  Yummy. It filled me up and gave me a warm and cosy feeling inside.


Dinner 3: Noodle soup
I used a pack of noodles, white beans, broccoli and veggie broth. I just love how easy it is to make !


Breakfast : Melted "Cheese" bread. I used a bread bun, cut it in half. I added ketchup and vegan cheese. I put the bread in the stove until the cheese melted and toped it with heated white beans and dry onion.
So easy to make and oh my so good. It was like eating a real fat filled toast.



Dessert : Coconut Ice Cream.
I used about 1 cup coconut milk, added some tablespoons of shredded coconut and some maple syrup. I filled a small bowl and put it in the freezer. I kept stirring the ice every hour to get a good texture since I don't have an ice cream maker.


Dessert 2: Banana Ice Cream
I put a banana in the freezer for a few hours. I mixed the banana in my mixer and topped it with some melted chocolate. Hmmm.

I got to say I love food, and I enjoy making food when I have the time and the space. My apartment is really small with no stove so cooking is not as much fun as at my mums house :p
One day ill get my own house :D

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar