lørdag 7. mai 2011

Busy

I have been super busy with my final at school. I still have one more month to work on it. I work with 3D modeling and there are so many steps to complete before you have the finished model. Me and a girl in class are working on creating a realistic mansion.
I am modeling the outside of the house and the garden and she is modeling the living room and hallway.



This is the mansion we are trying to copy. We have made some adjustments to our model.



Here are our moodboards we made for inspiration.



Here is the model I have finished for the outside. It still need some work, texture and lighting. Every step in modeling takes a long time and the thing is time is ticking. Hopefully we will manage making this into a realistic looking house.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar