torsdag 19. mai 2011

Cold coffee drinks - for a warm day

It has been so warm the last few days. I have been sweating a lot and a cold drink has been needed more then once.
I have been making cold chocolate/ coffee drinks and caramel frappechino to cool myself down.



Chocolate/ Coffee shake :

Make your favorite coffee drink.
(Mine is two shots of coffee, 1 cup almond milk and 1 T honey, caramel syrup or cocoa powder )

All you have to do is freeze the coffee into ice cube trays and mix them in a blender when you feel like drinking an iced coffee drink. I mix the ice cubes with some milk.



Caramel Frappechino :

I use around 1 cup milk, 3 shots coffee, 3 T caramel sauce, 10-12 ice cubes and some whipped vegan cream. You mix it all in a blender until smooth.
Pour into a glass and top with more whipped cream and some caramel sauce.

I know this is not the healthiest drink, but sometimes you got to treat yourself!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar