lørdag 14. mai 2011

Train of thought

I have learned that having a positive mind is the most important thing in your life. If you are positive and learn to control your mind life is wonderful!!!



((I have not always felt this way to be honest I have let negative thought and sadness take over my life many times before. It never got me anywhere. It always made me more sad, depressed and yeah really taken me into the dark. It is difficult to get out of that state of mind and stop thinking about "sadness". Yeah sometimes I fall down, but now I at least know how to trick my mind to be positive.))

Now instead of letting myself be depressed I fill my mind with all the wonders of the world. I don't let myself be sad. I think about everything Im happy about and what I love. And It does not happen over night but soon all my "not so great thoughts" are replaced with great thought.

Thoughts control man. Your thoughts decide how your life turns out. You want to be in control of life right?? Then be in control of your thoughts. 

Don't let people put you down and more important don't put yourself down. In the end you only have yourself and you want to be happy right??? THEN LOVE YOURSELF <3 <3 <3


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar