fredag 20. mai 2011

Spring Rolls

I made spring rolls for the first time. I have always loved spring rolls. I love to dip them in sweet and sour sauce, but this time I had to use soy sauce instead (my sweet and sour sauce was empty).

It did not take long to make them and I was very surprised at how easy it was.


What you need :
- Spring roll sheets
- Filling of your choice  ( I imagine you can use whatever you have in your fridge. Here I used lettuce and shredded carrots).

Directions:
1. Heat your filling on the stove.
2. Take one spring roll sheet and dip it in a bowl with warm water. The sheet will become very soft and sticky.
3. Transfer the sheet to a plate where you cover 1/5 - 1/4 of it with filling.
4. Wrap the sheet tightly together so that all the filling is tucked inside.
If you don't know how to fold look at this
5. Cook the spring roll on middle heat for around 10 minutes on each side.



I hope you enjoy making spring rolls and the weekend. I know I am going to make some more and go buy some sweet and sour sauce.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar