søndag 8. mai 2011

Raspberry and Strawberry smoothie

This is my favorite smoothie of the moment. I try to make a smoothie every day. It is a fast way to get some vitamins in your body and they are refreshing and so yummy. Some even remind me of milkshakes, and I love milkshakes. I love all cold drinks.
This smoothie has a smooth and purplepink color which I love. The color is so cute and the taste is awesome. 


The cute color of the drink does not really show here, but take my word for it.

Raspberries are high in antioxidant and helps prevent different diseases. They are rich in C-Vitamin, B-Vitamin and Magnesium. Strawberries has C-Vitamin, Zinc, Calcium, Vitamin A.
Bananas are high in protein and the same are hemp seeds. This is a health boost as much as a yummy drink you can't get enough off!

What you need :
- 1 banana
- 5-6 strawberries (frozen)
- 7-8 raspberries (frozen)
- 1T hempseed
- 1/3 cup almond milk

Mix everything in a blender and drink 

Enjoy the fact that it is almost Summer :D







Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar