torsdag 26. mai 2011

Scrambled Tofu

Scrambled tofu is a fast and yummy meal to make in the morning or for any other meal of the day.

What need :
- U need a pack of tofu ( I think you can use pretty much any sort of tofu.)
- Veggie broth

Directions :
1. Sort of crumble the tofu in the skillet like you would when you make scrambled egg.
2. Add some veggie broth to give the tofu flavor.
3. Add other veggies and spices. I added cut tomatoes, mushroom and some oregano spice.




I'd say this is pretty health and it taste even better then normal scrambled egg. I have never been a fan off egg other then in cake, but when I went vegan I found out you don't need egg to make cupcakes or pancakes which was a nice surprise.
If you do however like egg and you have gone vegan this is the dish for you!!! Even I love it

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar