lørdag 5. november 2011

Green Juice

I love love love Green Juice !!! I have a blender at home and try to make at least a smoothie a day. I do want to buy a juicer though. I have been wanting to buy one for a long time, cause then I can make veggie juices. Hmmm <3

I try to replace a meal with a smoothie a day. Ill have one for breakfast, or lunch or supper. It refills me with energy and the same "good feeling" I get after working out. I just feel so good after drinking one, plus they taste yummy and It's a good boost for your health.

This one is made out of one apple, some honey, a handful spinach, some water and some orange juice.
- if i had a juicer I would have put an orange in too instead of the orange juice, but I find that my blender don't go well with oranges.

I hope you have a wonderful Saturday <3

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar