søndag 2. oktober 2011

Vegan Diet

For 4 weeks I did not followed a vegan diet. When I first came to Canada for school it was super busy and I had to eat something. I did notice when I ate meat that my body felt heavier and I felt more tired. That is why I decided to go back to being vegan.

It is not always easy and I need to plan my meals in order for it to work. When that said I have found some places where they have vegan meals I can eat, without having to cook myself all the time.
Some are Vera Veggie burger non dairy. This taste like normal burger. Only I skip all the fat and no animal had to die for me. Also bean burrito with no dairy is also something I eat, when I don´t have the time to cook. Same goes for fried rice with tofu, sushi and veggie soup.

I don´t know if I am going to keep eating vegan forever but for now it´s what works best for my body.
On my heaviest I weighed 64 kg and now I weigh 54 - 55 kg. I did not intend to loose any weigh but it just    happened anyway. The other thing that has happened is that I don´t have any tummy problems anymore. Which is such a positive outcome. And I have not been sick as much.
Before I would get a cold every month and now I have not had that. I love it. I also bought a netttipot which helps me keep my nose breathable.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar