fredag 8. juli 2011

Vegan Essentials

I know I have not posted in a while.

I have just moved to Vancouver Canada. Things have been hectic. I started a new school and yeah had to get supplies and all the other stuff missing from my home.

I have only lived here three weeks now and been at school two weeks. I have a feeling I will be most of my time at school. Already I have gotten lots of work to keep my busy and I am counting on more work to come.

Since I don't have a lot of time I came across this page :

http://www.veganessentials.com/ - You can order Vegan food here and I'm sure many of you know.


I think I will have to stick to a lot of finished meals, which I know is not the best. I know I am going to be crazy busy soon, so I need to stick to finished meals if I want to stay Vegan.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar