onsdag 8. juni 2011

CANADA

Yes Yes Yes !! I just got my study permit to go to Canada.
So Next week I will be on my way to Vancouver to stay there a year for school. I am so exited !
I have never been in Canada before, but looking at the pictures it looks beautiful!!


I am so exited about school and the chance to meet new people.
Hopefully people who likes to go skiing, swimming and just being outside.


They have whole foods. Whole Foods is my favorite food store. They have everything I could possibly need when cooking.


They also have Starbucks. I love all the fancy coffee they sell. I think living in a big city before made me into a big coffee fan. Everyone was carrying around coffee so I started carrying around coffee, and now somehow my hand feels lonely without.

Anyway Canada I am ready for a new adventure :D

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar